Ozzy Osbourne is not only bringing home the bacon with his success of Black Sabbath’s 13–he’s also burning it. Although we’re not sure what self-respecting man would ever burn bacon, but we guess we’ve been there man.

Earlier this week, the Prince of Darkness started a house fire after trying to make a late-night bacon sandwich. According to Sharon Osbourne’s twitter, the fire department showed up. This is the second time in a year that the fire department has come to the Osbourne’s house. The first time Ozzy was burned after Sharon left candle in a glass vase which exploded then burned their living room. Osbourne lost his eyebrows.

The incident marks the second time the Osbournes have requested the services of the fire brigade in the past year. In January, Ozzy was injured and had to receive medical treatment after Sharon Osbourne left a candle lit overnight and it exploded in its glass vase, sparking a fire which took over the living room of their home.

“The firemen come up, they give us a lecture, and Ozzy’s like: ‘She’s been doing this to me for 32 years! You tell her, you tell her, no more candles!,” said Sharon.

But just like you can’t take a man away from his bacon, you can’t take a girl away from her candles. It’s just simple biology.

–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 93.1 Jack FM

Best Of Los Angeles
Flashback Lunch

Listen Live