By Carlos Delgado

On Monday, a barn blew up in Germany. The roof, the roof, the roof was on fire and damaged, and one cow was treated for burns, reports

The reason for the explosion? Methane gas had built up inside the shed and was ignited by spark of static electricity. The resulting blast literally blew the roof off.

And where did all the methane gas come from? Cow farts. Yup. About 90 cows farting, actually. Imagine one of those guys on a long road trip with the windows up…

Fortunately there were no other injuries reported. And yes, JACK FM just went this entire report without one “holy cow.”


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 93.1 Jack FM

Best Of Los Angeles
Flashback Lunch

Listen Live