By Adam Bookbinder
Nothing says the 4th of July like a nice dip in the pool. Well except maybe a BBQ and fireworks.
But anyway, we digress.
So we know you’re probably going to enjoy a few libations this holiday weekend and we want you to be as safe as possible around the watering hole in the backyard.
Some things not to do:
1. When running to jump in the pool, make sure you don’t over jump and land on the ground on the opposite side.
2. Don’t trip and fall on the wet ground and bang your head on the ground.
3. Attempt to jump from your roof and instead end up falling off the roof and breaking something.
4. Do a back flip off the diving board and hit your head.
5. A cannonball into the pool and end up crapping yourself.
See all these and more in the video (which has some NSFW language) below: